Our Wedding Day!

Our Wedding Day!
I Love you!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

God's Goodness and Faithfulness!

I must say a lot has been going on but God has been so faithful to us.  You know that ever since we got married Rick has had almost no work but we have been able to pay all of our bills!  God has so blessed us with Christian family and friends and I see that he has been blessing us for being faithful to him.  God has always taken care of us and even though we were given extra bills to pay we have always had enough!   God is never late!  It has been such an encouragement to both of us to see how God has taken care of us a family just starting out!

We have a wonderful apartment to live in.  With the nicest Christian family as our neighbors.  Who are always their with kind words and helpful encouragement.  There are days when we wonder why God lets things happen and they are there to pray with us.  When we had the scare with our pregnancy Cheryl was right here praying with us and offering help and advise!  We did see the baby on ultrasound last week and everything looks good.  The baby looks healthy and is very active!

I am really looking forward to this weekend!  We are going to go to Rhinelander and visit our friends and family again!  There is a wedding on Saturday afternoon.  I get to spend some time with my best friends the Conjurskes and Towle Girls!  That is going to be so much fun!  And I can introduce Rick to some of my friends that he hasn't gotten to meet yet.   We are going to go out for breakfast with one of my families (I have lots of families that have adopted me!!!)  I can not wait to see Rowyn again! 

Then next weekend Mom and Dad Stelling are having a meet and greet and I get to meet some of Rick's family that couldn't make it to the wedding!  I am really looking forward to it.  I think we might go look at some baby stuff too! 

We have found a nice church here that we have really been blessed by attending.  Rice Lake Baptist Church is the name of it.  I am looking forward to getting to know the people there more.  I am looking forward to making more friends as I don't really have any over here yet.   ( I do have a few and I am so thankful for them!!) 

Today I am getting ready for the weekend washing clothes, and trying to pack.  Rick is going up to his moms to hopefully work on the truck!  It will be so nice when he gets his truck running again.

Please pray for me as there are days that I do have a hard time adjusting to things being so different than we had planned.  I know that God is in control and I know that his plan is best.  There are times when I miss the apartment that we built and the dreams that we had for the farm but God has something else in mind.  The days that are the hardest are when he goes to work on his truck and I can't go with.  In God's time things will work out.  Pray for healing for all involved!  We are just so thankful that God brought us together and that he has helped our love to grow so strong for each other and for Christ as we went through the fires!  He is so faithful!!!  I am just so thankful that we have the apartment that we have now!  A place that we can call home and that is ours and where we can be a family just the two of us as God intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment