Our Wedding Day!

Our Wedding Day!
I Love you!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Winter is Still Here!

       Well it is the 19th of March today and winter is still here!  But that is normal for Northern Wi.  I am not sure about Northwestern Wi. since I am new to this part of the state!  We keep getting these little snows ever few days.  I would love to see a real snowstorm but maybe I will have to wait until next year!

We took both children out for a walk the other day.  I am not sure what Lillian thought about holding Frank. 


     I am thankful that both of my children seem to like it outside.  Lillian would live out there if we let her.  I think we will have a lot of fun this summer outside.  We hope to do a bit of camping as a family.  I have fond memories of camping as a child 10 little children in one tent made it interesting sometimes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment