Our Wedding Day!

Our Wedding Day!
I Love you!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Week

Well I can see that it has been a week since I write. I guess it has been a very busy week. There is so much that I need to get done in the next 2 months and I can't seem to get it done!

This weekend we are buying lumber and starting our apartment so please pray that it all goes well. Maybe next week we can have a crew come help! I don't think it will take really long once we get the lumber there!!!!

Maybe this weekend I can get pictures of the farm and where we are building and all of that good stuff!!! There is a before picture I should have Rick send it to me. It has changed a lot since we started on it!!!

Rick is going to be here soon and then we are off for a date, Supper, and Menards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment